Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Introduction

Hello! The name of this blog developed simply b/c I've found a passion for quilting and it's become a very obsessive hobby. Maybe one day in 10-15 years, I might try selling a quilt but for now, I'm content to practice it for me and all the poor saps (I mean lucky recipients) who receive the quilt as a gift.

The other part of the title came about because I am full of sarcasm. I laugh at the world and myself a lot. I may be hard on myself or even sound like I'm criticizing myself at times but it's all in good fun, to me, for me because... I'm all about me!

Oh, yeah, and my kids. I'm about my kids. And my husband. He counts, too. Speaking of the kids, we have 4 total, 3 boys and 1 girl. Two are step-children to my husband and two to myself. It's an American blended family! My husband is in the military so that adds a fun dimension to our home life and routines. Despite my comments above, I'm blessed to have met him and to have him and the kids in my life.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for stopping by!