Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a weekend

This weekend my husband and I attended a friend's wedding in St. Augustine, FL. The bride was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful and the weather was beautiful. We had such a wonderful time and the ceremony and priest's sermon couldn't have been a more poignant reminder of all our love for each other and God. How blessed we felt to have been invited to celebrate this day with our friends!

From FL and walks on the beach to KY this weekend, I'll be going to the American Quilter's Society Quilt Show in Paducah. I cannot wait to see all the wonderful and detailed work by true artists.

I'll let you know if it lived up to my expectations.

Oh, and one more thing. To follow up on my other post regarding having a facial for the first time. One word... AWESOME! I will definately have a facial again. I highly recommend it. It felt great but for sure, have one done at a reputable spa because you just don't know what you will get from anywhere else.

No comments: