Sunday, December 12, 2010

The patterns

Alright, you've seen the fabric selections and helped me with the final choice for the college girl, so now here are the patterns.

The 10-year old's pattern & fabric: Whirligigs made easy.
The mom's pattern: http://www.treadleon.net/quiltshop/TrailtoTreadleonia/trailtotreadleonia.html
The college girl's pattern: A rail fence variation. I think with 3 colors, just like this one, it will look fun and funky. Especially with the wavy "print" of the white and red.  By the way, option 3 was the fabric choice winner in the poll.
Thank you again for all your comments to help me decide.
Cheers! Beck

6 comments:

Shay said...

Excellent choices. I love them all. I think the whirlygig pattern will completely rock the fabric you chose!

Ummmm...you're going to be busy too.

Amy said...

I love the college girl's pattern! It's funky yet chic, and those fabrics will make a beautiful quilt. I wish I had your talent!

Kate said...

Cool patterns. They will work great with the fabrics you've choosen.

annedemps said...

I gave my mom a quilt I made and loved it!

annedemps(at)hotmail(dot)com

Just One More Thing said...

Oh how can I pick just one? Well I think if I win I'll let it up to you!! Now come on -- pick me!! My stash needs more happy fabrics.

Just One More Thing said...

I am a follower of Sarcastic Quilter -- and have been known to be sarcastic once in a while myself.