Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Sewing Room Update

I've finally gotten all the fabric letters ironed to the walls.  Using this tutorial, I forged ahead with my words. Then I realized the words weren't enough and I wondered if quilt blocks would be neat. Of course, then I saw fabric at JoAnn's which had quilt blocks on it. Take a look.

This window only has words. It's boring. I need to figure something out for this window.

This window, I am happy with. I like the way it looks with the strip of fabric on either side of the word.

This window, it's my fun window.

I put one block over the door into the living room but it looks lonely, doesn't it?

And this wall, it's sad with it's miscellaneous items but I'll have a small quilt hanging up there soon and will re-arrange those hodge-podge stickers.  Eventually, I'll finish organizing and my control-freak heart will be content... Those boxes will be OFF the top of the armoire.

But that will be later. For now, I'm enjoying the little progress. 

Cheers!
Beck

4 comments:

ShirleyC said...

That's looking very good!

Barb said...

Oh my goodness, can't wait to come and see it in person!!!

Shay said...

It looks fabulous. I love your fun window.

I've just started putting stuff up on my sewing room walls too but nothing like what you've done. I may need to have a re-think!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love it! just too fun.