I have been trying to clean out space in my sewing room but at the same time I have only managed to curb my fabric hoarding a teeny tiny bit. Needless to say, I needed to make more space.
My mom gave me several fleece panels and solid fleece yardage with the instructions to "do something with them" since she wouldn't be using them. I opted to quilt them together for donation blankets.
I loaded a solid and a panel on the frame and quilted them together.
My Very Own Blanket so I'm going to reach out to them and see if they would like them. Fingers crossed.
With these, I've cleared up a lot of space in my sewing room (fleece takes up a ton!) and I am able to meet my goal for charity quilts completed that I set in Jan. I'm really happy.