Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Flag. A new challenge I hope you join me.

In my blog browsing these last few days, I came across a nice little blog entitled "The Qulited Pomegranate."

The post last night was about the flag and a challenge issued to the readers. I was intrigued. As a matter of fact, I started getting ideas right away which is unusual for me. I commented I was in and mentioned I'd post to my blog a link.

I really hope you join and comment over in the Quilted Pomegranate you are in too. Challenge yourself in a very different way, with an abstract quilt!

Here's the post link.
http://quiltedpomegranate.blogspot.com/2009/03/thinking-about-challenge.html

Cheers! Becky

1 comment:

Baba Nann said...

Thank you for the post...let's see who wants to join us...I have some great ideas too!!!