Super easy. Ingredients and instructions are photographed and below. A couple things to remember when doing this.
1) I don't measure the candy canes. I just use the one box of small candy canes.
2) when you crush the canes, lay a towel down. With the canes in 2 ziploc bags, pound the crud out of em with a meat tenderizer's FLAT side. Make the crushed pieces as small or big as you like.
3) When melting the white pieces, I use the microwave. I melt in 30 second increments for about 2.5 to 3 minutes total. Here's the key. I also add 1 Tbsp. of Canola oil 3 times during the process (after first 30 seconds, then second 30 seconds, then third) stirring each time. This helps keep the chocolate from burning during the process. NOTE: this is only for microwave melting and is a trick I learned from my mom. Just do not use too much.
4) once all chocolate is melted, stir well, add crushed candy canes and peppermint extract (1 tsp or LESS to taste.)
5) Lastly, spread out on cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Once chilled you can flip sheet upside down over counter and bark will come right out. Just peel the paper off. WARNING: Do not use aluminum foil as a substitute, it sometimes tears and sticks to the chocolate.
This recipe is inside the BAKER'S SemiSweet chocolate box. You need 2 boxes, 2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 can sweetened, condensed milk. You can add chopped walnuts if you like.