I just haven't shown you a picture of it yet. For this one, I decided to do a crazy nine patch pattern. It was the first time I've tried this pattern and I used this tutorial from 2 all sorts blog.
It came together pretty quickly but I did mess up one set of cuts which resulting in a strip set all being the same color instead of all three like it should. I wasn't worried and figured it would work out in the end.
While the overall quilt looks good, I can't help but feel it would look much better if I didn't mess up that one set but that's okay. It's a crazy nine patch, it doesn't have to be orderly.
I wrote a very personal message on the label so I won't be sharing it here but I would say that if you want to do a quick charity quilt, this is a good pattern.