This giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to Cahrenholtz who was comment was #114 out of 176!
(I had to delete a couple duplicate entries and those entries where I had no method of contacting the person which is why this is out of 176 instead of 190. Thank you everyone for stopping by.)
I am so glad I did not miss it this time around! This post is all about the Sew Mama Sew May Giveaway Day and if you are here because of the link you've seen over there, welcome.
Recently I agreed to test a pattern for Rachel at Scrapendipity Designs. It was so much fun! The pattern is called So Whimsy and she created it using Dr. Seuss prints. Since I had leftover fabric from my previous Seuss quilt, I volunteered to try it out.
Etsy and Craftsy but I'm not sure I can link to a store per giveaway rules so I'm just linking to her blog where you can find information on the pattern if you are interested.
This brings me to the SMS Giveaway, I have no home for this lovely. It measures just under 36"x42" and is made of 100% cotton fabrics and 80/20 cotton/poly batting blend.
- I will ship internationally.
- This giveaway will close on May 25 at 8pm ET (5pm PST) and upon close, I will use the Random # Generator tool to pick a winner from the comments.
- I will email the winner (Please make sure you leave your email address in the comment or be sure I can contact you if you are the winner. If I can't reach you, I'll choose another winner.)
- I will mail your winning quilt by June 1.
- Please leave me one comment telling me whether you hunt or if your husband/partner hunts, and what, or not. (Odd request, isn't it? LOL- I just felt like being different and figured no one ever asks this kind of question!)
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Giveaway posts, there are lots of them in 5 different categories -- Handmade for the Home (quilts, hot pads, pillows, etc.), Handmade Bags, Handmade Baby + Kid Items, Sewing + Craft Supplies (fabric, patterns, buttons, trims, yarn, etc.), Handmade Accessories (hats, scarves, belts, adult clothes, etc.)!
I hope to see you again soon.
(ps - This comes from a non-smoking home but a home with dogs. It has been washed and the dogs have been kept away during it's creation and completion, but if you have allergies, please be sure to wash immediately in cold water when/if it arrives to your home.)