First, administrative requirements:
1) If you are here for the giveaway, please follow this link. If you haven't entered, you still have time, it runs until the 15th.)
2) It's weigh-in wednesday. I link over here to report along with my reporting here. I've only lost 2 lbs. but I'm not discouraged. It's a certain time where a loss (even a small one) is well received. I suspect next week will be better but we'll see. Oh, and I'm not really sore anymore but do tire easily. Clearly, I need to rework my diet to get the right mix of proteins, carbs and sugars for energy with these workouts. Again, given the timing, it may just be this week but we'll see and if I don't fix it on my own, well, I have a dietician as a sister in law! I'm sure she'll have some recommendations.
3) Ms. P. I cannot email you, they all bounce back. I cannot Skype until the 20th when my new minutes start for my internet usage. Drop me a line and check in, would ya? I miss my friend and that's all I say here on this post. -wink-
Now, onto my question in the title. Ms. P and I started chatting about quilt alongs and I think I'd like to host one. Don't stress, it will not be until next year, after the holidays. It will give us all a chance to wind down from the year and gear up for fun next year. That said, I designed 3 quilt tops yesterday with EQ6 and I am thinking I will do a trial run of the top prior to hosting the quilt-along so I can provide assistance.
So, your votes are needed. In your comments please answer the following:
1) Are you interested and willing to try some paper-piecing (I promise to give instructions and guidance)?
2) Should we have this begin in Jan., Feb. or March? (I am personally leaning toward Feb or March but don't let that sway you! lol)
3) Choose one option below for the style. (Maybe if this works out we can do the other ones later on.) All measure to 50" x 50" w/out the borders, 54x54 w/borders.
OPTION 1 (traditional piecing with only 4 paper-pieced blocks.)
OPTION 2 (Lonestar & 4 paper-pieced blocks. I think the star will be more difficult to handle than the paperpiecing for most.)
OPTION 3 (All paper-piecing but the same block repeated and a simple block at that. Color schemes are endless for this one.)
So, what do you think? I won't be insulted if you aren't interested, I promise. I will just go cry in the corner.