Thursday, May 19, 2011

ps - good food

I meant to show this yesterday but I forgot. I think the good food is screwing with my brain cells.

Anyway, this is what I mean when I say I made good food choices. I wanted what hubs had... steak, eggs, potatoes and sausage from the diner.

I chose a salad with salmon and citrus dressing.  (spinach, carrots, mango, strawberries, pecans, craisins) It was NOT satisfying at all and the citrus dressing was too bitter. I think it could have been better except for that and the scent of steak wafting across the table.
If it weren't for Jillian's constant question in my head about what kind of abs I want (I totally gave up on my ass - lol) I might have caved!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried fish tacos? They are yummy and can be made pretty healthily (is that even a word???). They are made with a light batter but it didnt seem really heavy to me.

Shay said...

If it had been me I would have rugby tackled the Hubs to the ground to get to his steak...

Myra said...

Too bad you plate wasn't satisfying for you Becky!! I "looks" scrumptious!!!