This is one of the charity quilts. I made it intending to send to Japan after the earthquake but was unable to finish it. So, it's been sitting here. At this point, I am not sure where it will be donated but it will be donated.
I used the QAL pattern from Old Red Barn's QAL in 2009. It's quick to put together but looks oh, so pretty, in calico fabrics. The binding was made from leftover strips of the fabric so it's got a nice scrappy look.
I practiced the leaf and cabbage rose continuous line quilting pattern again on this one because it fit the roses on the fabrics so well. You can see the striped backing here and a screen shot of the quilting.
Yeah for another finish!