Monday, July 9, 2012

"Rainbow Trail" is now complete


I feel like I'm on a roll with some of these finishes. I realized it's because I've finally got and am keeping an organized space.  Part of that organization is putting my completed tops on an old VCR rack. I just hang them all and when I have no more rods, I get to quilting!  See?



To illustrate, I decided it was time to put the postage stamp quilt on the frame so I could quilt it. I finally decided on a pattern last night, larger swirls all over. As I was getting ready to pull it off, I saw the small top I made for St. Patrick's Day. I knew it would be a quick finish and so I pulled it off the rack instead.



It took me about 2 hours to complete this and I feel so good for crossing off another UFO.

How are your projects going?

Cheers!
Beck

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

It's lovely - congrats on the finish. The rack is a really good idea by the way.

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love the idea of the rack. Congrats on finishing the quilts.