Monday, March 1, 2010

The WINNERS

First, thank you all for participating. I had fun reading everyone's guesses. Especially since most of you gave me much more credit than I deserve and that's because you don't realize just how lazy I can be! If this weren't a rush job for the holiday in our house (since we are renting for a year, I left all holiday decs. in storage), if this weren't made with fabric/colors I really don't like, if this were for any other persone and finalyl, if my kids didn't enjoy looking for screw ups (hey, I have teens, I entertain how I can), then I probably would have fixed most of these errors. Instead, well, here are the answers:

1) B - not a darn thing
2) A - fixed it



3) B - not a darn thing



4) B - nothing at all, the kids liked it that way.












5) C - removed the flanking hearts so there were none












BONUS: Black!  Here's the final product.
Three people had 4 correct answers: Nanbon, Sherry H, and Carmi.  I drew a name out of those three and

CONGRATULATIONS TO SHERRY  H.! You won the gift certificate to Hancock's of Paducah.

For the second prize, accounting for all comments including the airplane post, the followers and the blog notes, there were 29 entries and the magic random generator chose #20 who is:

KEEP SEWING!  I will mail you the pattern soon.

Aw, thank you again everyone for playing along. I really enjoyed it!

ps- here's the sister table runner I did for this square one. This one doesn't have the quilting mistakes the other did (probably b/c it was first done and I wasn't "over it" when I started the quilting! lol)

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow the final product is beautiful!

lesthook said...

Congrats to the winners! It was fun guessing even though I didn't win,LOL!

SheilaC said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

I DO love the black you chose for the binding; looks great!

SheilaC