Thursday, November 17, 2011

The weekend's to do list...

Beginning today, since I'm still on vacation from work.

- Put label on QOV quilt
- put borders on top for living room
- make backings for 3 living room throws
- make Christmas placemats for mom (already cut, no piecing, just sew front, batting & back)
- post tutorial for pieced geese/dish drying mat
- write out post re: taking photos for your blog
- quilt 3 living room throws (nothing special, just a large meander)
- cut commissioned quilt blocks (ha, didn't tell you about that one, did I?  I'll post news on that later when it's finished. It's a surprise.)

Ambitious schedule, do you think?  I'm going for it. Without work to tie me down, it's only house chores and 4 days of me, tv, iTunes, fabric, thread and sewing machine.  :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

I have no doubt you can do this ...should be a snap (as long as you don't get distracted by the computer!)

I have a massive list for my Summer vacation.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

and you can leave the chores, so it sounds like a perfect 4 days - lucky you!!!