Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weird Wednesday

Yep, it's a weird Wednesday for sure. I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed. I feel strongly that some adult should be awake to see the kids off school and basically it was the ony thing getting me up but today, I decided the earliest could get out the door without me. 

The weird part? I didn't feel guilty and she remembered to take the garbage to curb without reminder.  Did feel the earth shift just a little bit around 6:30am ET?

That's all I have today, folks, except to follow up my last WW post, I checked thoroughly and there actually is NO place for birds (or any other animal) to nest or even sneak into the roof from the side of the house the noises are from. It looks like I can start spinning a tale for my SIL after all now. I'll let you know how it goes.

 muh ah ha ha ha

Don't forget, today's the last day to join in the Fall Into Fall giveaway starting on the 1st. Just click the button on the right for details.

2 comments:

Barb said...

You are a wonderful mom, a few extra minutes of sleep was well deserved and one day without mom to be there is okay...and as you could see, managed quite well..... that one deserves a big hug upon returning home.

Shay said...

Now you know that at least one of your kids is capable of not burning the kitchen down you can sleep in with a peaceful heart happily ever after.